how to choose lipstick!



how choose lipstick


Hi guys! Now is time to talk about lips and how to choose best lipsticks!
The most important thing to know are Shapes of Lips: this helps you to choose right lipstick!
In general there are 3 shapes of lips:

1) small and thin: If you have small lips, the best way to enlarge your lips is to define contour a little bit out your natural line, and fill with a glow lipstick!

how choose lipstick
Kristen Dunst


2) normal: If you have normal lips, you can use all types of lipstick, it depends the effect you want....!

how choose lipstick
Charlize Theron

3) big and full: If you have big lips, the best way to have a right proportion, you can define contour a little bit inside your natural line, and fill with a matt lipstick!

how choose lipstick
Scarlett Johansson


Follow me on: FacebookFollow me on: TwitterFollow me on: InstagramFollow me on: YouTubeFollow me on: Google+Follow me on: Pinterest

Remember: Glow Effect gives to your lips volume effect, instead Matt Effect gives to your lips thin effect!

0 commenti:

Post a Comment

write here your idea!!