How to do Shiny Lids Last



How to do Shiny Lids Last
How to do Shiny Lids Last


Mirror effect? The inspiration starts from this image: glossy lips!
This has had an evolution, and also the eyes benefit of this effect.
Glossy eyes has been a longtime favorite on the runway, and this make up gives an extra bonus to our look: perfect winning the man's heart.
Usually we get using gloss or vaseline but in everyday life we would see our make up ruined before to leave home.

How can we do to avoid smudge around our eyes?
We need to only 3 steps:
Follow me on: FacebookFollow me on: TwitterFollow me on: InstagramFollow me on: YouTubeFollow me on: Google+Follow me on: Pinterest


right base
we must sure to apply a primer on lid to create a dry base: we must contrast the natural oil produced by lids!


make up
we make our make up, choosing colors and techniques we like and Add a few coats of waterproof mascara on top and bottom !


gloss on lid
finish with the tiniest dollop of Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream on the center of your lid!


So the game is done.....do you enjoy right now?





0 commenti:

Post a Comment

write here your idea!!