101 Eyelashes: Mascara Secrets to Give You Long and Lush Lashes

Mascara Secrets
101 Eyelashes: Mascara Secrets to Give You Long and Lush Lashes


In these days i have thought the summer season is ending, and now we should think our new make up winter looks: focusing on eyes....!

One of the best way to get an amazing look is the way to apply mascara!
See how get them:

Follow me on: FacebookFollow me on: TwitterFollow me on: InstagramFollow me on: YouTubeFollow me on: Google+Follow me on: Pinterest

1) Place the wand deep into the base of the lashes, wiggling it in left to right. A full base give us the illusion to have thick eyelashes!
2) Pull the wand up and through lashes, wiggling as you go. The wiggling part is key because it separates lashes.
3) In this final step (which I always skip), close the eye and place the mascara wand on top of lashes at the base and pull through to remove any clumps.

These are 3 simple steps to improve and intensify our gaze: just need a little exercise and we will be amazing......

0 commenti:

Post a Comment

write here your idea!!