Gemily Barbon Replies: How to apply Mascara



Applying Mascara


Hi girls! I'm excited to introduce to you my new column: here you will find my replies to your makeup questions!

Today i'll talk about how to apply mascara on thin eyelashes

"Hello Gemily, i have long eyelashes but too thin. I tried many volumizing mascara but I have never been satisfied in full: is there anything i can do?"


The result you get with a particular mascara isn't only given by its formulation (volumizing, lengthening, curling etc.) But also the type of application....!


Follow me on: Facebook Follow me on: Twitter Follow me on: Instagram Follow me on: YouTube Follow me on: Google+Follow me on: Pinterest
Thin Eyelashes


So, In this case, to get the maximum result from a volumizing mascara
- after have applied a first coat of product on all lashes evenly, wait about 10 seconds for a partial drying
- then give second and more coats focusing only at the root of the lashes


Apply Mascara



With a few steps, you can get intense gaze. but don't forget: the choice of mascara is very important to get the effect you want!

Applying plentiful mascara to enhance eyes makeup


some pics from web

0 commenti:

Post a Comment

write here your idea!!